July 30, 2007
A blast that happened ; An explosion of fun - This day is to be remembered*continued from the bottom*
"3 bucks ah jer"
"got change?"
"shows coins,lots of them"
"I DOWAN THEM"
Okay,step 2. We moved to Sentosa,with everyone saying my present will stick to me all the time,wherever I go. Lala. Whatever laaaaaaaa. =x
Once we got there,we settled down at Emerald Pavilion. Shucks,no photo. Nice hut okaaaaaay.
Okay! Present! Tissue paper wrapped up?!
So when I got the packet,it was like,okay. *thinks shirt*
The moment I opened,it was really different. STACKS AND STACKS of newspaper covered it.
That wasn't the real one,thankfully. =X *uses tissue to wipe "TEARS"*
*so sad lor pls =x*
The real one came,wrapped with MORE newspaper with messages. Couldn't find them after opening. They were scattered all over the floor and wet. Sigh. And I wanted to keep the messages and the cute little drawings. =(
OKAY so the cake came.
AND I got splat by khai,who I will,shall,absolutely kill on his own birthday.
Not to mention the mastermind who will get 6x!
Here's the cake~

And the card~
OMG MELONBREAD =x

^^.. =D

See the ... ._.?~

Gaaaaaaarhhhh.
Okay.
Fin.
YAY. okay. That spells the end of me actually finally somehow am now able to enter NC16 without sneaking in!
TIME TO ACT 16 AH.