June 17, 2007
The time is here again. A true test of our friendship bonds. What will we be put through this time? Many of us do not know. One thing's for sure,it's almost 2 years since I've joined BBG. Ups and downs. We all go through. I know I'm going to be there again when something happens. Afterall,I've been there since June 2005. More than just a MapleStory guild.
But then again. Which part of me right now wants to stay on. I don't know. Am I staying on for the sake of keeping my position I've earned? Or am I just trying to let go? I've been afraid of changes.
-30 minutes later-
Finally,I've come to the decision to let go. To let go this position I've kept for a long time. It's pain to know that I have to change. It's really pain to know that I'm leaving behind my mess for someone else. And that someone else is not just 1. But a group of your closest friends.
Alliance Officers will (probably) be the ones who will take over. Jie,Khai and Vera,the 3 who have been recently appointed. They aren't just members of the guild,are they? They're friends. One of the best I've ever had. Can I bear to leave my job/mess to them? I hope I still can guide them along after this.
As I was playing Command and Conquer 3 last night,I watched as I lost 80 Venom Patrol Crafts to the enemy. It took about 15 minutes to construct them,and within 1 minute,they were down to 10,without me realising it. After I dragged in 40 Scorpion Light Tanks back into the enemies base,they cleared everything out,since the enemy had very little time to reconstruct what my Venoms took down. If I delayed the attack,maybe the outcome would have been a loss for me.
As I relate this to my life,I may fall over and over again,but if I get up fast enough,I still can reach the goal. If I waste more time than needed,I may fall and somehow,end up where I started.