<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32935301?origin\x3dhttp://speed-nightz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

June 4, 2007
100

Really,as I've said before. I'll not stop and cry over past mistakes. Not anymore. I'll keep walking. I'll get up and walk again.

To the 2 who have really gotten upset because of the bad planning,I'll brush it off now and forever. I have no further comments except : I'm moving on. 2 separate ways we go. That doesn't matter to me. Not to you either anyway. What we've done will stay as it is. The whole plan will move towards the success of it. In which,if it fails,I have only myself to blame. Thanks for helping out previously,and I wish you all the best for the future.



Heh,moving on to my ACHIEVEMENTS *coughing heard in the background*

Not. Supreme commander. Challenge AI 1v1,owned in under 10 on fast speed. Scathis wins!


- who am i -

Jer
this is my corner on the internet?




- wings -
Ade
Cindy
Ee Ning
Fio
Fen
Grace
Jinwei
Kent
Lo Khai
Mich
Nel
Ning Yu
Pris
pF
Sylvia
Shawn
Serene
Spart
Sze Yeong
Shui
Vera
Yun Jie
Zhong Hao


- say -






- locked away-

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


- colorless wind by yuuki aira -