<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32935301?origin\x3dhttp://speed-nightz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

May 31, 2007
Let's go. Forget the past. Move on. Further.
I'm headed that way. Will you be coming along? Will you follow me and leave behind what has been recorded in your memories? Or will you dwell on the past,just like me? I've done that once,and it's a terrible mistake. Each time something goes wrong,I'll be left behind by everyone and shed my tears on the mistake. This time,I'll move forward instead. And I'll be the one smiling for everyone to see.


- who am i -

Jer
this is my corner on the internet?




- wings -
Ade
Cindy
Ee Ning
Fio
Fen
Grace
Jinwei
Kent
Lo Khai
Mich
Nel
Ning Yu
Pris
pF
Sylvia
Shawn
Serene
Spart
Sze Yeong
Shui
Vera
Yun Jie
Zhong Hao


- say -






- locked away-

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


- colorless wind by yuuki aira -