February 17, 2007
YES. No. Kay.
I went out for like 14 hours yesterday. Great,in the morning,with that stupid duck again. I went to visit my primary school,OR NOW KNOWN AS ST JOSEPHS INSTITUTION JUNIOR. What the hell.
Sankalp came along,fatty thing. Fatty thing was in his school uniform,so fugly.
Later in the afternoon,we went to Plaza Sing(YES AGAIN) and played some lame DDR. That's when ori,carrie and merri(uhhh..wtf) came along. They wasted awhile playing DDR AGAIN. duck went for dental,fatty thing went home. I was luckily,not left alone when Sunny came. Hah.
PCBunk here we come after lunch. Played Audition there. I could FM 159 nicely,chance 150. Blah blah blah? Then when merri and carrie stopped playing,they waited for a while before leaving. DI SIAO ME?! *keyboard gets koped*
And they start typing jibberish when I was playing. Z.
I went to Bugis to meet sy and lone. amazingly,ori and duck and a certain orange carrot changed their minds and went to bugis too. duck was like. duh. ori was like,forcing me to take neoprint picture. i did it,okay,wasn't so bad.
they went home. lone,sy and me ate macs(3rd time this week). Played at the lanshop till 10+. I was about to drop dead already? Outrun 2 SP is 3 bucks,no way.
So,when I reached home,I still logged onto Audition for awhile,but already dead. No chancing,no nothing. Maple after that,chatted with mich dj and kai for awhile. and i was on the phone while doing all that with cindy.
Saturday started by being RUDELY awakened by my dad who didnt know how to switch the cables back. The cables on the tv were the X360,and not the cable tvs.
Bah,I took a very VERY short shower and played audition. Totally off.
So I did nothing for awhile. Played maple abit. logged off. cindy called to chat (Yes,again). Played her char for about an hour,trying to level it. Bootes.
Came back to msn around 4 to find that there was an IMPROMPTU meeting at 2+.
pretty much gonna have 'reunion dinner'
that's all. my weirdest blog post EVAR. D: