February 10, 2007
Past few days been feeling uneasy. Especially my stomach again. Recurrences of my gastric pain again. I should stop eating at different times. I can eat at 6am,and not have anything till 7pm. Or I can eat at 3pm,and not eat till the next day. Which is a bad thing.
Today,I guess I was too damn bored I had to go out with duck and his friends. At least carrot showed up,I wasn't that bored since I could make fun of him. Well,yeah,I did. Alot. I'm that bad,hah. He's that bad too. Guess it all runs in the system of I hit you you chase me around NEL trains.
I hate neoprints,cause I hate them. Lucky I didn't have to take any. I was chased by duck's godsister around bugis junction. many people stared at that scene. I'm not gonna run around like that again. It was like... NEVER MIND.
Escaped,NOOO?! *my back hurts now*
*lucky I didn't get hit anywhere else. it'd be drastic*
I realise how I can't chance anymore in Audition. Time to study.
Hate parents.
Alt + F4 life.
I'm totally feeling down. Kick me,for I'm down,out and knocked out.