January 30, 2007
>1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
- no? because it's too long ago?
2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- home shirt
3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
- no.
4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
- no.
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
- guess almost everyone.(if you're talking about msn)
6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
- 2?
7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
- niha.. no. you wish.
9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
- NO.
10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
- i spent it with people?
12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
- 6.12am(snooze works wonders)
13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
- saturday right? playing audition
14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
- heck,no.
15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?!
- go to poly and get an amd athlon x2 processor or an intel quad core. LAPTOPS,WOOHOO.
16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
- don't know. probably 8 years ago because i don't treat her as my mom?
17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
- to stop being a total geek.
18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
- save 200k,use 50k on nice stuff like clothes computer and some games and gifts for my friends.
19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
- since i was 4 years old,it's being a student.
20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
- YES,I HAVE. LIKE TODAY JOSEPH WAS RENAMED TOM.
21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
- normal... blue ?
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- a mentos.
23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
- december.
24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
- october,exams.
25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
- none. i have enough clothes.
26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
- some idiot from my class
27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
- www.google.com and www.anidb.net
28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
- i don't know. i havent texted in 2 days. or 3.
29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
- father
30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- yeah,will do.
31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
- peach tea or coke if 7-11 is near by. peach tea at conv stores rips off.
32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO AUSTRALIA?
- ya.
35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- DEATH NOTE?
everything around me
I should just be a loner. I think it's kinda fun to be one. When I go out,I'll go alone with my w810i. That's probably the best. I'm just a computer freak,probably. Audition freak,mostly. I don't care what ever people say anymore. I'm gonna be an Audition player whether you like it or not. I can control my playing time. Don't tell me what to do.
point of breaking down
I'm out. Everything I've done,I'll leave it. shanachin will be the new BBG Ambassador,and I'll occasionally come out to play. You guys are probably the greatest people I've met. But it's time to go. It's that point where I see no point being in a guild which I show hardly,or no emotions to. My blog has further details,but I advise you not to read it unless you're prepared to face what I shall say.
I've learnt lots of things over the past 2 years. Sadly,I'm not learning anything from the current squad of BBG. I'll pick of bags up and walk out,and lead a serene life of loneliness. You guys can cry out for all you want,but I'll never step into this realm of chaos.
Auditon is probably my home and not MapleStory. Audition is fun alone too,yet I see no point. Maybe the white controller with the X button is my home,and my source of entertainment.
Running away from reality is what I love to do. And this is what I'm doing
I'll continue Flux and post it up. See how it goes.
[i]sayonara[/i]
I would have posted this awhile ago on z9.invisionfree.com/bbg
I changed my mind till a later date,or maybe,never.