November 16, 2006
Heres my shitty rant
Ever since the 0.35 patch,Maple's been lagging like a bitch. The game freezes too much,resulting in loss of EXP and more importantly,valuable time. Moreover,my PC meets the minimum requirements. It doesn't just meet,it exceeds by 2 folds. Whats more,there's many damn bugs that's going around. Such as going into the Free market,and getting a Pointer Error (numbers here and here). Re-logging isn't fun anymore. I have to log in 2 times with this stupid patch. The first time grants me a freeze and disconnection. The 2nd is where I am able to log in. Also,when I go Asiasoft Forum,a reply I saw by the moderators was disgusting.
Some guy may have acted mean to the moderators about something. But seriously,at least show that you are willing to help.Not say I don't owe you answers. Something small,but I would still like to point it out :
http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.asp?qid=984771| QUOTE |
Hi Quithrill,
Kindly note that the moderators do not owe players answers. We will assist and clarify instances and aid to the best of our abilities.
|
I was totally disgusted and irritated. Asiasoft should at least show some level of respect to their customers. The games may be free,but the cash is enough to at least show their consumers some respect. I don't see any. What shit service is this? Showing their power,what power? We just quit,their power to run the game comes from their own pockets. We come back and laugh at them for being incompetent fools.
Along with the censorship of songs in AuditionSEA. Why the hell the censor? It's irritating and spoils the tempo. Why can't they just put a warning sign of some sort for people playing so that they would know that the song has vulgar language.
Then there's the loss of 5million. Warning needed. No one in Maple wants to lose 5million to a quest.
These are just a little bit of why I hate Asiasoft.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/battlevr/ps3inandout_embed002-1.jpg
Enjoy the PS3.