November 11, 2006
Notes to self. New trend.
Play Audition. Play more.
Pris cannot be bullied that easily.
Mich supports in a weird sense. Sometimes.
Shoes. Never wear shoes to outdoor outings.
Not spiked hair,please.
Machines that look funny,don't touch.
Fio has a new word,remember it well. It's Frictioney
Mozzila FireFox weather sucks. Never trust it. Unless you're as smart as I am.
I can't play Para Para. Don't ask why. I just can't
Squash is NOT Bowling. Learnt it the hard way. Numb fingers. 4 points and 10 later.
You aren't supposed to kill people in Sims 2.
Pris,mich,Kai and Grace bullies Fadey.
Grace cannot act cute. Neither can she sing I Like to Move it. Other songs,maybe.
Don't go up to a bus driver and say : Eh,can wait half a minute? Friend slow.
196 stops further inside. Don't stop at St Pats just because it looks cool.
I still can't Para. Wait a minute.
Gravity? What's that? Audition has none.