September 27, 2006
Ever felt left out? Ever felt like shit?
I have. I'm always being left out,always. With my friends,I'm always the extra one. Either by being too quiet,or being stupid.
But sometimes,friends will be there for you,right?
I guess so. Moving on.
Warning : Rant Ahead. Close browser in case of disturbing languageAsiasoft! WHAT THE HELL IS SOFT KEYBOARD? IS IT COMPULSORY? HUH? I hope not.
EAGames! NFS Carbon cover is like ... UGLY ... Like crap.
/rant
In school,Gerard made his fruit punch BLUE,when it was supposed to be red.
Fruit Punch + i plus vitamin drink + 100 plus + peach tea + lemon tea.
Verdict = COUGH SYRUP ^^!
6 days till the start of exams. 14 till the end. Freedom. I WANT NOW.
Resonance reforming? Heh. And sometimes. BBG is just a place I can't leave. But with all the changes around,can we still call ourselves BBGians? I don't think we could,because we are friends in real life. Huh. So what can I say,I'm a BBGian,or I'm your friend? Or the other way around. Are YOU someone I can trust? If I can,tag it,tell me that I can trust you. If not,don't bother about me.
-Fade