September 14, 2006
Another day gone. My head hurts worse now. Chinese remedial was a bore. Should have just stayed at 7-11 and have a drink,instead of grabbing THE drink and rushing for Chinese
Carrie[Pek's so called GF][Gerard,pek for short =)][Me,fade =D]
Me : oei pek,let's go laaaaaaa
Pek : wait ar!
*ringing from peks phone*
Pek : carrie answer
Carrie : cranbbyY!!!!!!
Crosby : hello,may i speak to gerard?
Crosby : never mind,what time they going for class
Me : 2.30 you noob
Crosby : k *tuu tuu*
Another extract
Pek SMS to mark : come 7-11,later go chinese
Mark reply : she ****ing **** standing outside,cant zhao
Me : Must HE scold vulgar in everything he SAYS?!
Studied some E maths during CCA,I'm gonna do badly for my maths if I don't study. It's like,GG,no more sec 4 =
Watched some Higurashi,which I abandoned because of other stuff. Spoilers ahead >.>
Ep 8 : Sonozaki Mion killed Maebara Keiichi. xD Ownz~!