<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32935301?origin\x3dhttp://speed-nightz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September 22, 2006
Another 2 days down. Thursday was as crazy as Friday.

Thursday :
13.55
Gerard,KJ,Ron and me headed down to the 7-11 AGAIN. I went for a slurpeeeeeeeeeeeeee as usual. Gerard and Ron were waiting for the kc girls AGAIN. KJ and KY pangseh me sia,hell,it's bad enough I ha to go down to 7-11 with those 2 and going down with you 2 made it a LITTLE better. Pangseh me. Zzzz.

Gerard and Ron were busy.. Er FLIRTING I would say?

14.20
I went back to school for Chemistry class,by that .. boring dude. What's his name? Never mind. Gerard and Ron went down to Parkway. For dunno WHAT reason la. Poor Gerard,his carrrrrieeeee zhao liaoz! Lol sia.

15.40
Gerard came back to school,uhh? For Chemistry too.
'last 20 minutes le,dun come la,go hang at 7-11 and wait 4 ur ori laaaaaaaa.'

16.20
Well,last 40 minutes. TIEM TU GETZ SURPEEES AGAIN! =
Lol,what a crazed day.

Did I also mention that the mind works in a weird way? Our English teacher said 'it doesn't matter what order you put a word,as long as the first and last letter is in the correct place'

Try for yourself :

Tdoay I wnet to shcool aigan,it was a broing day as uusal,wtihout mcuh to do.

If you can NOT read it,tag it up =
Friday :
A regula.. No way.

11.15
Gerard showed me a message from that ori person. She said I was quiet. Wheee. Now I become quiet. She also said KJ was a gentleman. Cut the crap
KJ is one of the rudest person I have EVER met. And I'm not that quiet. Am I?

12.35
'yay,dismissal in 5 mins'
=WHAT THE F*** YOU WANT!=
'hey gerard,sounds like wenlong'
'gerard?'

True enough,he was already near the -crime scene-

=F*** YOU LA,I APOLOGISE LIAO STILL NOT HAPPY?(Zachary)=
+C***B** THEN STILL PUSH ME FOR WHAT(Wenlong)+

Zachary hits wenlong,wenlong kicks zachary.
Troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Zachary pushes wenlong's head into the edge of the glass pane. Ouch.

14.40
Geography remedial was uber-wtfness. boooring

15.15
So there I was at 328 Katong Laksa with Crosby eating Laksa. Long time since I went for a bowl of laksa. 3 scoops,whooo. =
Need For Speed Carbon. GO TUNER! =)


- who am i -

Jer
this is my corner on the internet?




- wings -
Ade
Cindy
Ee Ning
Fio
Fen
Grace
Jinwei
Kent
Lo Khai
Mich
Nel
Ning Yu
Pris
pF
Sylvia
Shawn
Serene
Spart
Sze Yeong
Shui
Vera
Yun Jie
Zhong Hao


- say -






- locked away-

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007


- colorless wind by yuuki aira -