August 18, 2006
Yeah! NightFade a.k.a Jer here! I've restarted my blog at a new link with a new layout and stuff! Go check out my blog and enjoy reading my randoms!
Todays Random : I'm a truck,tuu tuu tuu
Well,it's been a long week and it's finally the weekend. Been looking forward to it. Time to relax and settle down,read some forums and play games. Study a little and cause havoc with my parents.
Uggh.. Parents. My parents fail to understand me. I seriously hate their attitude towards me,like how they keep telling me 'chirstianity is bad bal blah go catholic' it's like saying about themselves too. My mother goes to temples and does stuff like a Buddhist but never once said she was.
They shouldn't say stuff about what I want =.= They should freaking stay outta my affairs.
Exams! Stressful =
Well,I got some stuff to blog tonight!
+ NightFade +